Out of all the bakery confections, a cake is definitely the most favorite of all delights including a pie, cupcake, brownie, pastry etc. If you go out in a cake shop in Dubai, then you will certainly find cakes of different flavors, shapes, colors, designs and styles, all of which does not only look admirable, but also tastes heavenly to satiate every sweet tooth. Moreover, a delectable cake is a dessert that completes every kind of celebration like birthdays, wedding, Valentine’s Day, anniversary, mother’s day and others.
Every cake shop in Dubai employs professional chefs and bakers who are very well aware of every type of cake recipes that are demanded by consumers. Additionally they also offer different types of cakes for various occasions such as a birthday cake, wedding cake, anniversary cake etc.
Well if you don’t want to indulge in eating a cake got from the cake and also are lazy enough to bake it your and also want to eat a cake which is tasty and healthy enough, then a fridge cake is just perfect for you. Here we have the recipe from the professionals to make one.
Ingredients of a chocolate fridge cake
· 250g of digestive biscuits
· 150g of milk chocolate
· 150g of dark chocolate
· 100g of butter
· 150g golden syrup or honey of same amount
· 100g of chopped dried apricots
· 75g of raisins
If you want then you can also add 60g of chopped pecans
1. Take a square shaped, shallow tin and make use make use of a cling film to line it. Let the extra portion of the cling film hang on the sides.
2. Put the digestive biscuits in a rolling bag and then using a rolling pin, bash them thoroughly.
3. Using a heatproof bowl set on a pan of simmering water, melt the chocolates, butter, and the syrup altogether, and keep on stirring them occasionally.
4. Add the biscuits, apricots, and raisins and even pecans if you want, to the melted mixture.
5. Place this mixture into the tin, and level the surface with a spoon.
6. Let it cool in the fridge for about 2 hours.
7. Take it out and cut into small pieces. And your fridge cake is ready to eat.